- What personally identifiable information is being collected from you through the websites, how it is used and with whom it is shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on these websites. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will only use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email and/or mail in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services, or changes to this policy.
Your Access to and Control over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive credit card information via the website, your information is protected. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
We do not collect your sensitive credit card information. When you provide us with your credit card data, that information is encrypted and transmitted to our third party online secure service, which only auto-notifies us about that immediately. Then only our authorized person may securely login, view and/or print your credit card data. After your credit card data is used and verified it is physically destroyed.
We strongly advise you not to place your credit card information on any email attachment or do not write it in email directly, because destructions of such sources are not always certain. Use the provided secure webpage instead.