Recent Posts by kswistun
We offer commercial-style solutions for residential homes as well.
Residential low-slop (flat) roofs are often ignored.
Some say: “it is a simple flat roof”. Yes, some flat roofs may perform just fine with a simple flat roof covering, but not all.
Others demand comprehensive commercial-style solutions in order to perform.
Does your low-slop (flat) roof performs as it should?
Contact us if you need a help with it.
When you request an estimate from us you typically receive:
A thorough hands-on inspection, with a comprehensive evaluation of existing issues.
An initial verbal report of findings and potential solutions.
Then a written proposal, with a detailed description of the recommended solution including optional solutions with their pros/cons for your consideration.
Such proposals often include pictures and/or drawings to ease understanding of what actually is offered.
Running marathons and building a business go hand in hand for Kazimierz “Casey” Swistun. They both exemplify his philosophy of attempting what some people say is impossible.
Recent Comments by kswistun
- April 4, 2021 on Low-slope (flat) TPO roofing system installed right over wood ceiling boards – project 15031302
- October 19, 2019 on Dark Brown low-slope (flat) TPO roofing – Project 14071101
- May 20, 2019 on Fixing Balcony Leaks – Project 16030901
- May 18, 2019 on Fixing Balcony Leaks – Project 16030901
- August 5, 2015 on Low-Slope (Flat) Roofing Failures